Friday, February 23, 2007

People are weird

Apparently some people I know have trouble reading. Before, and I guess a little in the beginning of this blog I also had a Xanga site (its like blogger but populated mainly by teens). Technically I still do but I never update it anymore. In my last Xanga I said I was moving all journals and what not to here. Now several people I know, who also have Xangas, ask me why I don't update my Xanga anymore. They especially do this when I mention something like me cutting my hair. Now if they had actually read my last Xanga post they would know why and to come here if they wanted to know what was going on in my life. This goes to show that some people don't actually read what I write. This excludes you, my 2 some times 3 readers. Cause I have actually seen you post comments that show that you read what I write or you respond to what I say in other ways. Now I am not saying anything bad or whatever about these people I am just making an observation on something that I have been seeing happen for at least 2 years now.

1 comment:

Augie Physics said...

What? did you just say something?
hehehe!