Saturday, February 24, 2007

Sorry, ranting again

As the title says I'm ranting again and I apologize. People don't want to hear me rant, but I need to say stuff or I tend to go crazier than I normally am, crazy in a bad way. So here goes the rant. I'm not sure how this started again but over the past week, maybe longer, my old feelings of loneliness have come creeping back. I don't know why or what triggered them but all I know is that it hurts and I don't like the direction these feelings take my thoughts. God, how I hate this feeling, the feeling that there is no one around who cares or of being the only one, the odd one out. It hurts. And it doesn't help that I don't even have Blake here to make me feel better and feel wanted and needed. But I always hear stories people tell of how they went out and did whatever over the weekend or on some night of the week and I just nod and think that I spent that same time sitting in my room on my computer or reading. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I just hope I can make these feelings go away again. I don't like feeling like this, I don't. *sigh* Oh well, whatever. Again sorry for ranting but I need to sometimes. I promise to post something happy next time.

No comments: