Wednesday, March 28, 2007

"You have no shoes on"

I love the warm weather that we had. For the past two days I walked everywhere with no shoes on. It was awesomeness. Can't wait till it gets warm and stays warm. Then its no shoes and skirts until the fall. Wheee!
I had the SEM lab on Thursday. It was super fun. I liked using, as we called, the "super magnification". *magnified 2000 or so times* My favorite was the computer chip. The little things on it made me think of little dancing men. See.


Fun stuff. We also had another that looked like an alien landscape.
Hmm, lets see...what else happened since I last posted. Many many things. I got reelected as Physics club secretary. I played some LowLife, another RPG system. That was fun. Several friends came home on spring break. First was Vogel. *John for those of you who are wondering* We all went out for sushi and then over to Louis's house afterward. *we being me, Vogel, Zach, and Louis* It was the first time I was ever over at his house and it was a mess. Then the next week Blake was on break. And as it turned out my roommate went home both of the weekends that Blake was here. That was convenient. Stuff happened those weekends, like the St Pat's parade and much good corned beef eating, and Deadlands playing, and other stuff. Hehe. I think thats about it for now. Hopefully my next post won't be several weeks away.

1 comment:

Augie Physics said...

Cool SEM image.

I hadn't seen people dancing in that before, but it totally looks like a petroglyph.

There we have proof that ancient people had computer technology ;-)