Monday, April 02, 2007

Easter the First

Sunday I went over to the Straight's house (stepmom's family) for an early Easter dinner thing. The food was wonderful as always. Grandma makes the best food. We also celebrated my nephew Carter's birthday. *he's 4 now* I saw the movie Happy Feet while I was there. Couldn't hear all of it since there were many people talking but meh. It was a cute movie, but when it began I thought it was going to go in one direction but the movie surprised me. I won't put any spoilers here in case one or more of my readers haven't seen it yet, but I will say that the movie seemed to turn into something that was trying to teach a lesson and came close to preaching at it's audience. Other than that it was pretty good and as I said, it was cute.
So yeah. Got to see all my cousins and what not from that side of my family. Fun stuff. I can definitely tell that two of my cousins go to tanning places regularly. They are both unnaturally brown for this time of year. *ick* I don't understand how people can do that. Its just makes them look unnatural. That and they wear so much make up, as if they are trying to look older than they really are. And it just doesn't look right. Ah well as I always tell my guy friends "Even I don't understand women and I am one."
Next weekend: To the Orwitz's house and more good food!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Women, I tell ya! *shakes head

Yay, foooood....

Yay, movie review.

BTW, have you ordered posters yet? If not, that Inner Fire one is pretty awesome.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/48598890/?qo=6&q=by%3Aorderedchaos1&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps

-CJV