Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter the Second

And now for the report from Easter with the Orwitz's. It was pretty good. We ended up going out for brunch/lunch. So no good grandma food that I was so looking forward too. After that we went back to grandma and grandpa's and hung out and digested for awhile. Then I came back here to my room and got some reading done. Other than church in the morning and that, Easter was pretty uneventful. Although at church we did get to sing with brass for the service. God I love singing with brass and/or strings. Its so fun.

And now for a sadder note. My Grandpa Straight (step-mom's father) had a heart attack on Friday. I don't know how he is doing, but the last I heard was that he was going to have open heart surgery. This is especially scary since he is 84 years old and could easily die on the table. I don't want to have to lose one of my grandparents. I hope and pray that he gets better.

No comments: