Thursday, May 24, 2007

And we all fail now...

I've screwed up again. This time worse than any other. I have managed to fail the same class not once but twice. And now my GPA is so low that I can't come back fall term. This means that I can't go on Asian term. I've messed up big time. I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm just not good at anything it seems. I'm not even very good at my major, physics. I'm mediocre at best. I haven't even figured out how to tell my mother. Thats not going to be fun. Good lord, what am I going to do now? I'm such a failure and a probably a disappointment too. Everyone thinks I'm so smart and good at stuff and I'm not. I can't even pass a class the second time around. Why the hell am I even here, I can't do anything. I'm just nothing, I just take up space. I'm sorry I shouldn't be ranting anymore and I have no excuse. I'm sorry, I'll quit now.

3 comments:

Augie Physics said...

You can always be a dark lord's apprentice...

Seriously, it is a huge bummer that you can't go on Asian term.

But it is not the end of the world. And you are not a failure. Your options have changed, but you are far from out of options!

Let's talk, OK?

Anonymous said...

You are not a failure......maybe this is just a way of saying "hey, maybe this isn't for me after all." Life happens & then we move on......Moms get over it, trust me I am a mom......I've been thru this with my own kids, one after 2 yrs of a university & then she switched over to a tech/trade school, graduated with all A's (after flunking the university) & now doesn't even use it....oh well. She is successful though. My other kid is still trying to find her way......one of these days she will(she's 20)....she's just had a little trouble figuring life out & her place in it is all.

BlueMarble said...

Oh Alaina, I know how you feel. Just remember if you ever need to talk about anything i am available 24/7. Love you lots!

Jake