Friday, July 20, 2007

Hey look stuff

I'm super excited. Why you ask? Well its simple. On December 7th an awesome movie is going to come out, The Golden Compass. It is one of my favorite books and now its going to be a movie. I'm happy. So far everything I've seen for it has looked good. I can't wait, its going to be awesomeness. I've even played around on the website for the movie and that was fun. Hehe, I have a daemon now too. *points to bottom of page*
And now on a different note, I have started to GM my first game. It's quite an interesting experience to be sitting on the other side of the screen. So far only one person has died and had to create a new character. Vogel ran away from the first battle screaming TPK. Granted he and everyone else had been turned into children at that point. But he could still fight. Oh well. If he keeps running away I'll have something interesting happen to him. Well thats it for now. I promise to post more often.

1 comment:

Augie Physics said...

Vogel's mother taught him well ;-)