Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"Thats decy there." "Isnt that my skull?" "No, thats decay. We have to drill your face off."

So I went to the dentist today. First time in at least 8 or 9 years. I decided that it was time to go back, especially since my wisdom teeth have on occasion bothered me, to the point where it hurts to chew. So off to the dentist I went. The dentist looked around my mouth with the little mirror, poked at a dark spot with the poky thing. As I figured, there isn't enough room in my mouth for my wisdom teeth. So I go back in October to get 5 teeth pulled. Yes, I said 5 teeth. Four wisdom teeth and one extra tooth that's in the back. So thats going to be fun. There will be another update on this after it happens.

Oh, and if anyone gets the reference in the title you get a cookie.

No comments: