Monday, September 17, 2007

Exiting stuff

Just the other day I saw a trailer for a movie that to me looks like the best movie I will see this year. What is this movie you say? Well, it is Across the Universe, a musical with, wait for it,...BEATLES SONGS!!!! Upon seeing this I of course had to get the soundtrack, even though I have all the songs in the original. ;) I have to say I'm impressed. The songs are all sung very well and sound just as good as when they are sung by the Beatles. I will defiantly be going to see the movie when it comes out. I've already got Blake saying that he will take me to see it when he comes back home (finally). Yay!! *runs off singing Beatles songs*

3 comments:

BlueMarble said...

Alaina! I found The Lost Colony Deadlands book today at a game shop in Shinjuku! It is so cool, who would have thought, eh? and it is in english too!

quantumberry said...

As good as the Beatles?!!

Anonymous said...

Quad City Nightlife
http://www.quadcitynightlife.com

See what's going on in the Quad Cities tonight!