Friday, February 15, 2008

Update on art

So I got my notification today to see if either of my works made it past preliminary jurying. Neither of my works were chosen to move on to the final jurying. Oh well, at least I entered. Maybe I'll try again next year and see what happens.

And now for something completely different: I have borrowed Necessary Evil from my friend and have been reading it. Its an rpg where aliens trick all the superheros into a trap and kill them and then take over the world and now the supervillians must save the world. I'm hooked. I will defiantly be running a one-shot game of this. If that goes well, hell, I might just run a campaign. I've always been told that I would run a good superheros game, we'll see how I do running a supervillians game. hehe

1 comment:

Augie Physics said...

The art is cool. Better luck next year.

Supervillains, hehe.