Thursday, April 03, 2008

Whoo, Supervillains

Ok, so last Friday I ran my first game of Necessary Evil. I must say that it was fun. The supervillains that everyone came up with are pretty funny too. We have the Evil Wondertwins (Double Trouble), The Blackwidow (guess what superhero she is like), a gadgeteer (he makes cool things), someone who can easily hit people with semi-trucks, and the funniest ever, The Conquistador (a servitor of the Catholic church, he gives small pox to people). I'm trying to come up with a good adventure to run them through tomorrow, hopefully one that will take more than one night to play through. But its fun. I also need to find the mook rules, since I apparently don't know them. >.> Oops. More updates on the game later. Now there are tacos calling my name.

No comments: